Workshop on Bloom’s Taxonomy
The objective of the workshop is to:
- Introduce Bloom’s Taxonomy and learning objectives as a three-dimensional construct (Knowledge, Cognition, and Activity).
- Provide examples from different domains as to the design and use of assessment mechanisms to be in alignment with Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Facilitate participants to create their examples of the assessment and outcomes process.
- Pave the way for the institution to design all assessment processes to be aligned to Bloom’s Taxonomy and thus achieve excellence in educational outcomes.
Design of the Workshop
- Two days’ duration.
- Six sessions of two hours each. Each session will focus on one level of the taxonomy.
- Practice examples.
- Design sample assessment methods.
- Lessons learned.
- After Action Review.
Professor BVK is an expert in assessment, quality, and accreditation. With over two decades of corporate experience and two decades of academic experience, BVK brings a rare combination of sound theory and exemplary practice to the workshops.
Professor BVK has been recognized as Education Leader of the Year 2012 by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, USA and as the Management Teacher of the Year 2012 by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, USA.
The American Society for Quality, USA, has honored Professor BVK with a gold award, a star award, and two awards of distinction for his contributions to quality in higher education.
Professor BVK has taught students and conducted faculty development and executive development programs in India, USA, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, and China.
A lifelong learner, BVK’s latest certifications have been from Professor Clayton Christensen of Harvard Business School and Professor Kathleen Eisenhardt of Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
Professor BVK has designed and deployed over 60,000 questions in assessment of learning outcomes across all disciplines of management (undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral).
His latest accolade is the MTC Global Visionary in Management Education 2019 (award to be presented on September 7, 2019)
For More Details Contact Ms. Dilshad Jalnawalla at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09611322298.